NCDCTA Membership Secretary Job Description:
Must be a self-starter, flexible, detail-oriented and a team player. A good working knowledge of the sports of dressage and eventing and how each is typically scored.
Must have a good working knowledge of Excel. A basic understanding of relational databases would be a plus. Must have a fast and reliable internet connection and a fairly powerful home computer. Minimum: Win 7 with 3G RAM, 3+Ghz, laser printer, reliable smart phone with data plan.
The position includes:
- Over-seeing the online memberships and horse registrations.
- Processing mailed-in memberships and horse registrations on a timely basis.
- Sending rosters to USDF on a timely basis (usually once a week during the early part of the year).
- Sending up-to-date mailing lists to the NCDCTA Newsletter editor once a month.
- Processing results from all NCDCTA recognized shows – this includes:
- Staying abreast of the calendar and sending out reminder emails to show managers
- Manipulating Excel files to the format needed for database import
- Importing results files to the database and checking every ride for eligibility for points
- Processing points into the standings table
- Meeting all results-processing deadlines
- Handling inquiries, complaints from members with a friendly and helpful attitude – answer all emails/phone messages/texts on a timely basis (within 1 day of receipt).
- Working closely with the NDCTA Treasurer to ensure that any paper checks are deposited on a timely basis and that USDF roster payments are completed on time.
- Working closely with the NCDCTA Show Recognition Chair and the NCDCTA Webmistress and the NCDCTA Board to ensure that HOY points are accurate and posted on a timely basis and to ensure that the end of the year HOY is accurate and complete and meets the deadline set by the NCDCTA Gala Chair.
- Keeping archives of all NCDCTA related files, paper forms and email correspondence. When 3 years of such archives have accumulated, give the archives to a designated NCDCTA Board Member.
We anticipate this position to require 12 – 15 hours of work per month.
Please send a resume, references and your compensation requirements before Feb. 15th to:
Lynn Kerin, NCDCTA President
231 Shady Brook Lane
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
Membership & Horse Registration & More...
Congratulations to our Champions!
Senior Intro: Winslette,owned & ridden by Angie Clark
Junior/YR Intro: Piper, owned & ridden by Lauren Garretson
Open Training: Graagard's Willis, owned & ridden by Anne Aloi
AA Training: Rush This Moment, owned & ridden by Jessa McCartney
Jr/YR Training: Optimistic, owned & ridden by Katriana von Windheim
Open First: Eddie, owned by Caitlin Smith, ridden by Cassidy Sitton
AA First: Ferrante CF, owned & ridden by John Schaaf
Jr/YR First: Cashmere, owned & ridden by Mia Braundel
Open Second: Urban Legend, owned by Rhonda Whitley,
ridden by Rebecca Blikslager
AA Second: Knight Sky, owned and ridden by Cathy Gould
Jr/YR Second: Oceano, owned by Sasha Dow, ridden by Isabel Long
Open Third: Wonderful Pearle, owned & ridden by Jeanne Karver
AA Third: Independence, owned & ridden by Sarah Desai
Jr/Yr Third: Izeffia, owned by Dawn Weniger, ridden by Anna Weniger
Open Fourth: Sanibelle, owned by Susan Craft, ridden by Jeanne Karver
AA Fourth: Devotion, owned & ridden by Amy Schaaf
Open PSG: Catch The Wind, owned & ridden by Nancy Sharpless
AA PSG: Magda, owned & ridden by Liz Bromberg
Jr/YR PSG: Big Bear's Royal Finnegan, owned by Dawn Weniger, ridden by Anna Weniger
Open I-1: HRH Popstarr, owned by Marion Hughes-Roger, ridden by Briana Atwell
Open I-2: Don Derrick, owned & ridden by Dawn Weniger
Open GP: Idolace, owned & ridden by Keni Kerin
USDF MFS: Izeffia, owned by Dawn Weniger, ridden by Anna Weniger
FEI FMS: d'Artagnan, owned & ridden by Lynn Leath
Full Championship Results may be found at: www.EquestrianSecretarialServices.com/2015ChampsResults.pdf
Full Show Results may be found at: EquestrianSecretarialServices.com